1. Customer must be at least 18 years of age and legally capable of entering into this contract under Virginia law.
2. Except Weddings, Proms, and Homecomings (which must be paid in advance of the service date). Balance may be paid by credit card; cardholder must be present with credit card & ID upon arrival on rental date.
3. Overtime will be permitted, upon vehicle availability, and rounded off to the next hour. Availability of overtime is not guaranteed. Overtime rates are non-negotiable and will be charged to the customer according to the GPS Tracking report for each vehicle. Chauffeurs cannot waive overtime for any reason. Overtime is charged by the hour not prorated per minute.
4. There is a maximum of 3 permitted pick-up and drop-off locations. The minimum contract price is fixed once this contract is signed. Early dismissal, downsizing, or shortening of rental hours, will not adjust the price.
5. Changes to the rental are upon availability and REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 48 HOURS NOTICE. Call if flight times change. Any changes in arrival or destination locations may result in additional charges (travel charges). A contract change fee will be applied to all contracts if changes are made after signing.
6. NO REFUNDS on deposits &/or payments made in full. All deposits and payments are non-transferable
7. Customer agrees to pay a late charge of 2% per month for any unpaid balance or attributable damages, as defined below, and shall reimburse Company for its costs of collection, including reasonable attorney’s fees incurred.
8. Customer is responsible for payment of tolls and parking.
9. SMOKING AND ILLEGAL USE OF ALCOHOL, &/OR NARCOTICS, OR CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ARE PROHIBITED AND WILL RESULT IN ADDITIONAL CHARGES AND IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE TRIP. Customer hereby agrees to hold the company, its agents, and employees harmless from any consequences of such wrongful use by the customer or Customer’s guests, including the cost to defend against the same.
10. The chauffeur inspects each vehicle before, during, and after each rental. In the event of damage suffered, the Customer shall be responsible for all harm and damages suffered by the company, its agents, employees, or third parties, including but not limited to the vehicle, regarding cleaning, breakages, burns, or other interior or exterior damage to extent of the actual cost to repair or replace, with a minimum charge of $300.00. If the customer or customer’s guest smokes inside the vehicle, the customer shall be charged $500.00 and the rental will be terminated, without refund. NO EATING in the vehicles! Exterior decorations are subject to weather.
11. The company, or its designated representative, is hereby appointed the customer’s attorney-in-fact to sign the customer’s signature for additional charges to the customer’s credit card for damages, overtime, &/or any changes due & not immediately paid by the customer & is expressly empowered & authorized to charge all costs resulting from damages to said credit card.
12. Except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence of the company, its agents, or employees, the Customer hereby waives all claims against the company, its agents, or employees for injury, loss, or damage, including consequential damages, to customer’s person or property from whatever cause. In addition, the customer waives any right of subrogation about the same.
13. Customer understands and accepts that Acts of God, unforeseen traffic, and severe weather conditions delay travel. There may be unexpected vehicle breakdowns and other unforeseen events beyond the control of the company, for which the company shall not be liable to the customer. There shall be no recourse for any of the same. In the event of a vehicle breakdown, all efforts will be made to supply a replacement vehicle. If a replacement vehicle is sent &/or the customer refuses a replacement vehicle, no refund is due. If no replacement vehicle is available, the refund shall be limited to the amount paid by the customer. In case of an emergency, the company may sub-contract the rental to another limousine/bus service. The company is not responsible to fulfill itineraries developed by the customer, which indicate a time that the customer expects to arrive at certain locations after the initial pick-up time.
14. Neither the company, its agents, or employees shall be liable for any personal property of the customer or customer’s guests, which are misplaced, damaged, or left in the vehicle.
15. Company reserves the right to institute and establish rules and regulations of guest conduct, which may be amended from time to time, including termination of rental, without refund, due to non-compliant guest conduct.
16. Written additions and/or alterations by the customer, without the company's written agreement, are invalid and unenforceable.
17. Vehicles are sold and /or updated at the discretion of management. Vehicle requests are not guaranteed.
18. In case of any disputes/chargebacks from the clients, National Capital Limo reserves the right to take legal action against the customer or company and the customer or company will be responsible for all the Court Fees, including reasonable attorneys fees.
19. Customer agrees to 50% non-refundable deposit, with or without a signature, a minimum deposit of $150.00.
20. Cancellations must be in writing and mailed. The cancellation fee is 100% of the total rental price.
21. ONLY Parents are permitted to make Prom reservations. No student, even if over the age of 18, is permitted to contract a vehicle with National Capital Limo. Reservations submitted by anyone other than the parent will be discarded. You must verify receipt of all reservations by calling.